Dreamy Wedding Table Settings


I don't know if it's just me, but one of my favorite parts of photographing a wedding venue is getting to take detail photos of the table settings. I love the plates, the flower arrangements, the glassware... everything about it! A table setting can set the theme for the venue. It can create a tone and just set the mood for the night. Here are a few of my favorite that we have gotten to capture!

I love this shabby chic vibe with the mixed plates, lace and baby's breath flowers. 


The baby blue makes this classy setting. I love how neat and simple it is.

This setting is so boho! Love the pineapples as decor and the touches of gold.
Table setting can be so personal and show off a bride and groom's personality and style. The settings can compliment a venue and really set off the space. Whatever your style, I think table settings offer a great opportunity to personalize your wedding day! Leave a comment telling about your style and your dream table setting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quinceanera Photo Shoot at USF Sarasota FL

Commercial Drone Video by Avstatmedia for Cruisin Tikis Tampa FL